Looking for Occasional & Regular Writers
Our mission at amazingappeal.com is to help build stronger teams and better leaders. We are looking for great writers to contribute fun and informative articles to our community of workplace professionals. We welcome one time or regular expert voices to help make career and team development easier. The ideal person would have a real passion for workplace skill development, a voice that readers can relate to, and a fresh honest perspective on how to succeed in the workplace. If you have topics of interest, review our blog requirements below.
General Article Requirements
Preference will be given to original articles. No previously published post will be accepted. We prefer posts that include resources to learn more and stimulate follow-on up discussion by posing a question, requesting an example, etc. Please submit your blog article in Microsoft Word and send to email@example.com.
- MUST be original content – absolutely no republished posts
- Ideal length is 400-800 words
- A balanced viewpoint that doesn’t endorse a specific company or service
- We reserve the right to edit your post for brevity, grammar, and readability.
- All blog posts must be in English, with proper grammar, and spelling usage.
- Submit your article in MS Word. Make sure it includes a catchy title along with good formatting and structure.
- The focus of your article should be on providing useful and practical information that educates the reader. Commentary posts will not be accepted.
- Your article should be written with our target audience in mind – Managers who are looking to lead confidently and develop a team and those who already do.
- Posts written for the sole purpose of SEO and ranking keywords will not be accepted.
- Sloppy and poorly written articles will be declined.
- Articles must be edited before submission.
- We will not accept promotional or affiliate links within the editorial content.
- At the end of your article, you will be allowed to include a short bio with a one link.
- Requests for specific publication dates will not be accepted.
- Submissions that are too similar to current published blog articles will be declined.
Relevant Article Topics
- Consider a “how to” article on
- Managing effectively
- Team productivity
- Communicating effectively
- Career management and career promotion
- Coaching a team of professionals
- Business technology
- Internal customer service
- Conflict resolution
- Goal management
- Business writing and grammar
- Email etiquette
- Trust building
- Performance management
- New hire onboarding
- Time management
- Office politics
- Case studies on women and men leaders
- Inspiring teams
- Presentation tips
- Getting more from technology
- Stress management
- Work/life balance
We do not publish anonymous authors; those that do not supply a headshot will not be published.
We do not allow embedded links in guest post content. We allow ONLY one link in the author bio and it shall only point to the author’s website, twitter handle or the author’s employer’s website, which must be a verifiable business.
Guest bloggers MUST submit the following REQUIRED ITEMS to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- 3 topic ideas (be as specific as possible) submitted in MS Word (REQUIRED)
- a link to a blog post that you have already published (REQUIRED)
- a head shot (REQUIRED)
- 30 word bio with one link (REQUIRED)
- Twitter handle (REQUIRED)
- Indicate if your article is published and where it is currently published (REQUIRED)
We strive to complete the review process within 48-72 hours of receiving a submission. Please understand we can’t guarantee publication until the review board reviews and accepts a final draft. If needed, feedback will be provided for a revision. You will only be notified if we decide to accept your article. When your topic is approved, we will email you with a request to submit your article.
You will not be notified when your post is published; however, you will be tagged on Twitter when your post goes live. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your article to appear on our site once you confirm our submission request.
We appreciate your interest
Thank you for respecting our process and blog guidelines. It will ensure that your submission is properly reviewed and hopefully approved. We look forward to receiving your submission.